Teachers Program (June 7 - 17)
1. Completed application form and a nonrefundable $75 application fee .
2. Good quality recording of one or more pieces of contrasting style, solo and/or concerto. Portions of works may be used, e.g. one movement of a sonata. The most preferred form of recording is DVD. Otherwise, CDs are also acceptable. Please do not send original recordings. PianoTexas is not responsible for returning any of the recordings.
3. Optional - list your choice of concerto and its movement(s) you wish to play in the concerto competition. Concerto must be from the Concerto Repertoire list
4. Repertoire you wish to play in the master class.
5. Biography and hobbies.
Active and General Observers
1. Completed application form and a nonrefundable $40 application fee.
2. List of repertoire you have been studying during the last two years (for Active Observers only).
April 9, 2007, postmarked (both U.S.A. and other countries)
April 30, 2007, postmarked (both U.S.A. and other countries)
May 14 , 2007, postmarked (both U.S.A. and other countries)
PianoTexas International Academy & Festival
TCU Box 297456
Fort Worth, TX 76129